Home > Living in La Malbaie > My Property > Peddling


Share on

Any person, association, company or non-profit organization which does not have its headquarters on the territory served by the City of La Malbaie, and who desires to solicit through sales or donations as a peddler or itinerant vendor must possess a permit.

Click on the following link for the form entitled Demande pour un permis de colportage.